CBD OIL INSTRUCTIONS
First week of CBD usage, CBD drops how-to guide
- Day 1: use 1 drop in the evening on the first day
- Day 2: use 2 drops in the evening on the second day.
- Day 3: use 3 drops in the evening on the third day.
- Day 4 -> 7: use 3 x 1 drop daily in the morning, at midday, in the evening, or all 3 drops before going to bed.
- After the first week, you can evaluate if you are achieving the desired effect or if you need to increase your dose.
You can increase your dose, 1 drop each day, without complications until you achieve the desired effect.
The daily dose required differs for each individual. Therefore, it is very important to sense and listen to the signals of the body.
Most people notice a change during the first 2 weeks, but it might take longer, up to 4-5 weeks.
Allergic reactions or side effects to cannabis and the underlying causes
It is never a guarantee that EVERYONE tolerates the CBD oil.
Just like many other things in everyday life and other natural products and oils, you could react allergically to the CBD oil. Like pollen from trees, grass and weed, cannabis pollen could cause an allergic reaction for at very little part of the population.
Does the use of CBD oil have any side effects?
Most people using CBD oil experience only a few or no side effects from the CBD oil at all. When starting-up using CBD oil, you might experience a few side effects during the first couple of days.
Can I give CBD oil to my dog/cat/pets?
Using CBD for animals is completely safe.
CBD oil is known for its many characteristics and no dangerous side effects. Like with humans, CBD can raise the quality of life for your pet. Animals do also consist of the endocannabinoid system and they have CB1 and CB2 receptors everywhere on their cells, just like humans.